CND Chicken Hawks offer up Sacrificial Wolves


---
Canadian soldier charged with murder proves government is nuts
Dan Benoit - Street Wise
January 4th, 2008

I’m no fan of this war in Afghanistan.
If we could could get every Canadian soldier out of that God-forsaken country and back home by Friday, it wouldn’t be soon enough for me. That’s how I think we should support our troops. By keeping them alive.
And while I’m not what you would call a Jack Layton supporter, I have to agree with him when he said that our mission in Afghanistan lacks clear objectives, to say the least.
That being said, the news about Capt. Robert Semrau, a Canadian soldier from Saskatchewan being charged last week for the murder of an Afghani insurgent during a battle with Taliban forces last October has got me kinda confused.
Article Continues

No comments: