Harper likes 'is media bitches tied up

The Harper Apocalyptic mad-men institute Bushite police state ahead of elections:

Comedian cuffed after professing her love for Harper

'You like handcuffs?' Harper asks This Hour has 22 Minutes cast member

Friday, September 12, 2008 - CBC News

Security officials weren't laughing when CBC comedian Geri Hall approached Conservative Leader Stephen Harper at a press conference in Halifax Friday and began declaring her love.

"Mr. Harper. I'm so sorry. I'll be so brief. I just represent the single female voter," the cast member with This Hour Has 22 Minutes said.

Officials immediately grabbed her arm and hauled her out of the room while Hall yelled, "Girls love a guy with a sense of humour, and we could just have a little fun!

"Stephen Harper, I love you! I want to love you!" she yelled as security officials brought her down the hallway and handcuffed her.

Article Continues

No comments: